Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MY FIRST AND ONLY APOLOGY (Most Likely)

Unfortunately, too many people may disagree with the posts that will be made here. Sorry about that, but I really do know better then you about almost everything. I can’t totally disregard the possibility that I may make a mistake, but I will make any necessary corrections. Yeah, and in the unlikely event that actually happens I’ll apologize then, too.

In the meantime, try and absorb all the logic and common sense being presented here and tell your friends. There’s no sense in wasting all the pearls of wisdom that I’m posting in such a succinct and clever fashion. The more people that realize what things really mean, the better.

This is intentionally vague since it’s the first post and probably nobody will be reading it (at least not initially). The keen observations I will be making will mostly center on society and politics but I’ll make the occasional foray in to more mundane topics.

For instance: The USA network is showing a “House” marathon today. For some strange and totally inexplicable reason (other then the network is being run by idiot executives) they are showing the episodes out of order. Seriously, how can any programmer be so fucking stupid (oh yeah, did I mention that at some points I may be using “adult language”?) that they would do that?

As I said, the total ineptitude of the programming of idiot television network executives is mundane, but it surely (and by that I mean “absolutely”) is proof that just because somebody has a somewhat prestigious job and makes a lot of money doesn’t mean they’re not a complete asshole. Examples such as this occur every day in life. And I’m not letting anybody off the hook, and neither should you.

No comments:

Post a Comment